Thursday 11 October 2007

True Friendship: None of tha Sissy Crap!

I ABHOR FORWARDS. I DO. BUT THIS ONE CRACKED ME UP. AND I'M GENEROUS. SO HERE YOU GO.



"True" Friendship: None of that Sissy Crap

Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good, But never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true

1. When you are sad –
I will help you get drunk and
plot revenge against
the fu*king bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to
dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you
got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will take
the piss out of you about it, every
chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell
you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be until you
quit whinging.

6. When you are confused -- I will
use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay away
from me until you are well again. I
don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and
laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to
the end. "Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend".

Friendship is like peeing
your pants, everyone
can see it, but only you
can feel the true
warmth.

Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4…

3 comments:

Mpana said...

Hahaha amen!

Annie said...

Oh lordy lord! I suddenly miss all er, 4 of my closest friends...hahaha

Jaja said...

LOL...

I like #5.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com