Thursday 25 October 2007

Blogging in a Hurry

I've had a very busy two weeks. Not only have I not had time to blog, but I haven't had time to do anything worth blogging about. Anyway, inspired by feelings of guilt, I've decided to post something quickly. This is something I wrote back in April. It's not new material, but it's material, and after my lofty promises of renewing commitment to the blog, I figure old is beter than nothing, so see what you think. Another reason for the rush is that I need to catch some shut eye, otherwise I'll be a zombie at work tomorrow.

Actually, that's a lie.

The reason I'm blogging in a hurry is that Grey's Anatomy Season 4 is out, and the sun rises and sets out of that show, as I'm sure y'all understand. So, toodles for now. Enjoy the little poem!

Smooches,
Emz



Charades

Who is in full possession of their own heart
Should let me know
That it doesn’t skip for a love of the past
Or a dashing prospect that’s refusing to show.

In what direction does a mind move
Within the tremours of an ache
Defiant smiling pictures can not quite prove
That all your daydreams aren’t at stake.

An inbuilt governance of statstics
Multiplies your desire to get out there
Creating an image, manipulating logistics
You swear there’s luck in the atmosphere

On the smokey web and in steamy clubs
You keenly play charades
Looking for love is openly snubbed
Til the night sky begins to change shades

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool blog. check out my sister's blog at http://rebuildingsierraleoneonechildatatime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the self description / about me. Witty, honest without exhibitionism, humourous with a twist irony. More grist to you mill. By the way, the men of the family cook wonderful meals - sure going back for more.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com