Tuesday 31 July 2007

Living Dangerously

So I'm working up the courage to post some actual work on this blog i. e. I'm toying with the idea of posting a short story, or excerpts of a short story and not just opinion articles. But I'm still thinking about it, I'm not sure. The only reason I've mentioned it is so that I'll be forced to actually do it because now I feel like I've semi made a commitment.

Tick tick tick tick tick

OK, mind made up now. I shall post the beggining of a short story I just started working on. It's all going to be very fresh and very raw because I literally only got the idea (for the story and for sharing its creation) last week. But anyway, it'll be a little journey with me on a work in progress. It'll also be a new experience for me because I'm intensely shy about sharing and I like to pretend I'm not working on anything so I don't have to show it to anyone.

Also, I'm working now so there'll be no sitting up all night writing and re-writing because I have to be alert in the mornings. I won't be able to deliver a dazzling piece of glory, boom, all at once. Unless I post one I've already written (and here's one I made earlier)...no. It's all about the process. We shall see it unfold together, and it would be lovely to hear any feedback or any crazy guesses on where you think the story might be going based on the first snippets.

Bedtime for me now (*sulk*) but see you again soon.

xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! How I've waited for this day. Don't get me wrong, I love the rants, observations etc., I'd really love to read stuff you've done. You so have to do it or there'll be trouble. Of the 'you better learn to sleep with one eye open' variety. Especially, hmmm, when the end of August rolls around. Muahahahaha! You have been warned.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com